Credit shop WestSpring Advisors to shut down
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Nov 1, 2011
A large redemption from seed investor FRM preceded the decision.
WestSpring Advisors, the New York credit hedge fund firm
founded in May 2009 by Ralph Nacey and Eric Phillipps, is
WestSpring did not respond to requests for comment, but
seeder FRM Capital Advisors (FCA), a division of $9 billion
fund of funds group Financial Risk Management, confirmed the
closure. FRM had seeded the fund with an initial investment of
as much as $60 million from...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager