Texas Co. adds 14 hedge funds to pension portfolio
Thu Nov 3, 2011
The Texas County and
District Retirement System has placed $815 million in a large
tranche of hedge fund allocations in early October.
The $18 billion pension fund hiked its absolute return
target allocation to 20% in 2010 and had already $1.4 billion
in 26 absolute return partnerships...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager