Alaska beefs up Crestline portfolio for long/short play
Thu Nov 3, 2011
The $20 billion Alaska
Retirement Management Board has revised its absolute return
investment policies and procedures, and has added some
additional long/short equity exposure to the Crestline
portfolio, according to meeting minutes.
Crestline saw an additional $33 million in its...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager