Sydney-based Australian Future Fund raises alternative allocation to $14.7bn
Thu Nov 3, 2011
The giant Australian Future Fund has pushed further into
alternatives in the first half of 2011.
The Sydney-based scheme, which has assets of $80.1 billion,
raised its alternative allocation to $14.7 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager