Global multi-strategy funds exceed 1.8% fall in one of their worst months for years
Thu Nov 3, 2011
One of the worst months for hedge fund performance in years
saw the InvestHedge Global Multi-Strategy median down 1.87% in
September – putting it severely underwater at -3.59%
over the year to date.
Only a handful of funds were not negative on the month. One
such was GAM Diversity, which gained 1.92% taking the
year’s returns to 0.5%. Recently, trading managers
have performed well within the portfolio, posting positive
returns via exposure to government bonds and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager