Nomura, BlackRock exec. Rajiv Sobti preps fixed income macro fund
By Rob Copeland
Fri Nov 4, 2011
His previous fund was up 10.21% this year before his recent departure.
Rajiv Sobti, a
former co-head of fixed income at BlackRock who was most
recently chief investment officer of the
Nomura Global Alpha fund, has launched Karya Capital
Management and is raising money for a fund that will execute
global macro bets using fixed income securities.
The fund will invest in liquid, high-grade fixed income
securities, such as treasuries and agency...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager