Illiquid funds back in vogue, says Gamma Finance
Wed Nov 9, 2011
Sovereign wealth funds, pension funds and family offices are
allocating increasingly large tranches of capital to illiquid
hedge funds in the search for high-yielding long-term
investment solutions – according to Florian de Sigy,
chief executive officer and founder of specialist brokerage and
advisory firm Gamma Finance.
"Whilst there’s a lot of attention being paid
to liquid hedge fund strategies, we are also...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager