Iveagh appoints a new CEO
Thu Nov 10, 2011
Iveagh Private Investment House, the London-based Guinness
family office and asset management boutique that runs a number
of so-called Newcits funds, has appointed a chief executive.
Richard Ford will become CEO as part of an initiative to
consolidate the strategic management and day-to-day business
under a new chief executive officer role.
Ford, a barrister by training, was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager