Reversal of fortunes for last week’s top performing funds
Thu Nov 10, 2011
By Hannah Walsh
SEB Asset Management’s Asset Selection
Opportunistic fund was the top performing fund for the week
ending 4 November 2011 with a return of 5.74%, according to the
Absolute UCITS database.
The fund had posted a loss of 4.68% during the previous week,
making it the worst performing fund. The managed futures fund
was down 4.09% year-to-date to October 2011, after posting a
loss of 9.81% for October.
The AC Triple Alpha Fund, the top performing...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager