Man Group taps GLG’s Li as country head for China
Fri Nov 11, 2011
Man Group is seeking to establish its presence in China and has
appointed former GLG China head Yifei Li as country chair for
the group. Li has 18 years’ senior management
experience, having led the expansion of several multinational
companies in China.
Most recently, she has been representing GLG Partners
– which was acquired by Man in October 2010 –
and her appointment is another strong signal of
Man’s growth plans...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager