Iveagh boutique names Ford as its new chief executive
Fri Nov 11, 2011
Iveagh Private Investment House, the London-based asset
management boutique and family office for the Guinness family,
has hired Richard Ford as CEO as part of a move to consolidate
the strategic management of its day-to-day business.
Ford was most recently CEO...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager