Open Door eyes 2012 launch for new China strategy
Mon Nov 21, 2011
Veteran Shanghai-based China fund managers Chris Ruffle and Ke
Shifeng are set to launch a new fund in January 2012, execution
of which will be handled by a new firm called Open Door Capital
Advisors. The duo parted company with Martin Currie in July
this year and handed back the fund that they had highly
successfully managed for Martin Currie for the past decade.
The China Absolute Return fund will use bottom-up stock
picking to craft a portfolio of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager