Parker eyes Asian investors for UCITS energy launch
Mon Nov 21, 2011
Connecticut-based Parker Global Strategies (PGS) is launching a
UCITS-compliant version of its US energy infrastructure fund in
December. It will feature weekly liquidity aiming to attract
Asian investors to the liquidity and investing safeguards
provided by the UCITS structure.
The Dublin-registered fund is expected to have a $25-35
million launch size and a targeted $1 billion capacity.
The group’s $41 million PGS Energy
Opportunities Trust delivered 31.27% and 66.37% returns
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager