Reech AiM Partners gains headway in Asia
Mon Nov 21, 2011
Risk management and derivatives veteran Christophe Reech has
revealed that Asia now accounts for at least 20%, or about $60
million, of his firm’s more than $300 million in
assets under management.
The CEO and founder of the European alternative investment
management group Reech AiM Partners said that he expects share
to grow quickly as the group’s risk management
skills attract more institutional interest from the region.
Reech’s Rochester Trading System, the
group’s $140 million...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager