Saigon plans Vietnam special-situation real estate fund
Mon Nov 21, 2011
Saigon Asset Management (SAM) in Vietnam plans to launch in
the first quarter of 2012 a special-situation real estate fund,
which will target real estate assets that are currently
experiencing severe financial distress.
The Vietnam Alternative Holdings fund has a targeted
capacity of $100 million and will be managed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager