Towards a more spiritual style of capitalism
Mon Nov 21, 2011
Could more virtue lead to more prosperity?
Amid a changing world order, where the old pillars of
capitalism appear to be crumbling and global protest movements
such as Occupy Wall Street are pointing towards a new
socio-political dynamic, Theodore Malloch – veteran
thought leader and research professor for the Spiritual Capital
Initiative at Yale University – talks to AsiaHedge
editor Aradhna Dayal about the success recipe for tomorrow, the
changes and adjustments that are necessary, and the benefits of
an Asia Pacific free trade zone.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager