Long/shorts rebound in October, but lag the markets
Mon Nov 21, 2011
performance of Asian long/short equity managers rebounded in
October after taking a beating for two consecutive months, but
the recovery failed to match the intensity of upturns
experienced across market indices.
The AsiaHedge Composite Index registered a 1.44% gain after
delivering a negative 3.39% return in September. This is
sub-par performance compared...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager