Fore to hire Morgan Stanley Americas cap intro chief Vineet Kapur
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Nov 21, 2011
Kapur will help the $2 billion credit shop court institutional investors.
Fore Research & Management, Matthew Li’s $2
billion credit hedge fund firm, is set to hire Vineet Kapur,
head of Americas capital introduction at Morgan Stanley,
according to people familiar with the situation.
|| Vineet Kapur
Kapur will join Fore as a partner responsible for
investor relations and marketing; the hire is an attempt by
Fore to add more institutional investors to its client base
using Kapur’s contacts, according a person
familiar with the role. Fore, Kapur and Morgan Stanley declined
Kapur has helped Morgan Stanley grow its alternatives
business since joining in 1995....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager