Investors need methodical alts approach – Greenwich
Thu Nov 24, 2011
A major survey of institutional investors overseeing some
$2.2 trillion in assets has found a variety of complex risks
relating to volatility, leverage and liquidity on top of the
ongoing global market turbulence.
"Each investor must decide whether it is adequately prepared
to invest competently in alternative...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager