Althea adds ex-Brevan trio for natural resources launch
Fri Nov 25, 2011
Althea Capital, the London-based firm led by former Tudor
emerging markets portfolio manager James Harpel and backed by
Lord Rothschild’s RIT Capital group, has added a
former three-man Brevan Howard team ahead of the launch of a
new natural resources fund.
The team is lead by Tim Whyte, who formerly ran the Sofaer
Capital Natural Resources fund and spent five years at Sofaer
before joining Brevan Howard in 2008. He left the firm...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager