Seasoned trader Segalen preps clean-energy fund
Fri Nov 25, 2011
Segalen Environment Partners, a London-based start-up founded
last year by two experienced energy traders, is preparing to
launch a hedge fund in the next few months.
The Luxembourg-regulated ECMF will focus on the European
environmental and energy markets, pursuing liquid investment
opportunities in the growing green-energy space by trading
The firm is run by Laurent Segalen and Coos Battjes. Segalen
was previously head of global carbon and uranium trading at
Nomura. He held the same role at Lehman Brothers...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager