Saba Capital moves into UK, outsources to Throgmorton
Fri Nov 25, 2011
Saba Capital, the $4.7 billion US-based credit-focused firm set
up by former Deutsche Bank credit derivatives prop trading star
Boaz Weinstein that has been one of the most successful and
fastest-growing new hedge funds in recent years, is setting up
shop in London.
The firm’s new UK entity, which was established
in June and is awaiting FSA registration, will commence
business in the first quarter of 2012 and will be headed by
Prakash Narayanan – formerly head of leveraged finance
trading at Deutsche.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager