Omni on winning side in a mixed year for macro
Fri Nov 25, 2011
In a year that has seen massive dispersion among macro funds,
Omni Macro has been one of the better performers. The fund
– managed by Stephen Rosen and Nick Munns of Omni
Partners – is up 6.27% to the end of October and is
nearing its $300 million soft-close target following a spate of
allocations from large institutional investors.
|Stephen Rosen and Nick Munns
The fund’s investment process, which is tied to
strict risk controls, is designed to suit all types of market
dynamics. The team believes the emphasis placed on capital
preservation has been behind its ability to deliver positive
performance every year since inception – resulting in
a 22.19% annual compounded return.
Omni Macro has its roots...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager