NewAlpha investment takes Varus to $100m as assets start to build
Fri Nov 25, 2011
Zurich-based long/short equity shop Heieck Siebrecht Capital
Advisors (HSCA) has seen assets in its Varus Fund leap to
around $100 million from $20 million in just one month
– boosted by an investment by French hedge fund seeder
NewAlpha Asset Management.
Varus, profiled in last month’s EuroHedge, has
a two-year track record during which it has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager