Long/shorts make up lost ground as equities rally
Fri Nov 25, 2011
The market rebound in October provided a welcome opportunity
for many long/short equity managers who were previously down to
make up lost ground.
Horseman European Select, Henderson UK, Sandbourne, SW
Mitchell European and the Odey funds – all of which
had fallen in September – were among those that
clocked up substantial gains. Odey European was up 10.61%,
taking YTD numbers...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager