Arcadia Capital Advisors returns assets, seeks new partner
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Nov 28, 2011
The firm’s seed deal with MD Sass and Macquarie recently expired.
Arcadia Capital Advisors, the hedge fund firm run by Richard
Rofé, is liquidating some of its positions and seeking a
new partner following the end of its money management contract
with seeding fund MD Sass-Macquarie Financial Strategies.
The activist hedge fund firm’s seed deal ended
on October 31 and Arcadia is in the process of returning
funds—about half of its approximately $24 million,
according to Rofé—to the MD Sass-Macquarie
joint venture and Rofé, the sole investors. The fund is
down 11.99% for the year through November 28, but Rofé
says he is in discussions with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager