Aksia surveys hedge funds for “the opinions that matter most”
Thu Dec 1, 2011
A survey of leading hedge funds internationally by hedge
fund research and advisory firm Aksia suggests that 42% of
hedge fund managers see potential for a default or restructure
by Italy and Spain. The study also shows that 60% of managers
think Greece might leave the euro, and 65% believe EU member
states may collectively issue Eurobonds.
The vast majority of the managers surveyed – 94% -
would call for further monetary easing by European authorities,
while 80% believe the US Federal Reserve’s
'Operation Twist’ will ultimately fail...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager