Arizona tops up allocation with $400m to hedge funds
Mon Dec 5, 2011
Arizona Public Safety Personnel Retirement System has added
nearly $400 million to its absolute return strategies portfolio
by making six allocations in the second half of 2011.
Albourne America brought the managers to the board and
investment committee for approval in October. Taylor Woods
Capital Management is managing a $25 million allocation in its
Master Fund, while an add-on investment of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager