Asian institutions flock to alternatives
Mon Dec 5, 2011
Change is afoot in Asia as sovereign wealth funds, pension
funds and insurance companies are seeking alternatives to
traditional markets and passive portfolios. To do this, Asian
investors are looking to external managers, often international
managers, to assist diversifying the asset mix.
Asian sovereign wealth funds are showing greater interest in
alternatives, with assets in this arena growing from $432
billion in 2006 to $1.3 trillion as of 2010, according to
Cerulli Associates. The China Investment...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager