New York City Employees’ Retirement System moves forward with direct portfolio
Mon Dec 5, 2011
The New York City Employees’ Retirement System has
set aside 5% for an allocation to direct hedge fund managers by
cashing out of high-yield strategies to allocate to a variety
of credit strategies.
The focus is on 'funds of one’ structures for a
$6 billion hedge fund programme, according to Adi Divgi, who
currently manages the opportunistic fixed-income programme at
the $120 million New York City Retirement Systems.
The programme invests in alternative credit managers to
enhance returns across...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager