Ohio Highway Patrol weighs Pinnacle allocation
Mon Dec 5, 2011
The $687 million Ohio Highway Patrol Retirement System will
consider a $10 million allocation to Pinnacle Asset Management
at its 15 December trustee meeting, according to Dan Weiss,
executive director and chief investment officer.
The pension fund already has two existing...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager