Illinois Teachers expands absolute return programme
Mon Dec 5, 2011
The $38 billion Teachers Retirement System of Illinois
approved an annual tactical investment plan for its $1.49
billion absolute return portfolio.
The investment plan calls for an expansion of Illinois
Teachers’ investments in hedge funds to help meet
the long-term goal of gradually enlarging the programme to 8%
of the system’s total assets under management.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager