CalPERS considers boosting hedge fund programme in the new year
Mon Dec 5, 2011
The California Public Employees’ Retirement
System has spent the last few months reorienting its hedge fund
programme to be implemented in new ways and is said to be
considering an increase when trustees once again review the
investment programme in early 2012.
Joseph Dear, chief investment officer of the $228 billion
pension fund, has publicly said that the absolute return
portfolio has been...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager