Syz teams up with UBS to offer ‘next generation’ managed account option
Mon Dec 5, 2011
Managed accounts are starting to be seen for what they are: a
tool and not a fail-safe solution for 'bad’
investment decisions, which is why many funds of funds and
asset managers such as Gottex Fund Management, Lighthouse
Partners and Sciens Fund Management are supplementing their
offerings with managed account options for those investors that
require the benefits that segregated funds offer.
Syz Asset Management, the institutional asset management
division of the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager