Latin American funds lead the way in emerging markets resurgence
Mon Dec 5, 2011
Emerging markets came back strongly in October, the median
posting a 1.94% gain although it is still underwater by 4.26%
over the year to date.
Latin American specialists led the way, thanks in part to a
17.54% monthly gain by the MSCI Latam.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager