Global macro suffers after dollar weakens against crisis-hit euro
Mon Dec 5, 2011
The global macro category was easily the worst-performing
strategy area during October. Many of the trend-followers were
caught out by the sharp reversal and some discretionary
managers were hurt by the US dollar’s weakening
against the euro.
Edmond de Rothschild Prifund Alpha Traders was up 1.73%,
taking year-to-date numbers to -6.92%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager