Volatility player Titan rebounds, hires traders
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Dec 6, 2011
After falling 40% in 2010, the Global Return fund is up nearly 15% this year.
While market volatility has hurt many hedge funds this year,
Titan Capital Group is profiting from the carnage. The $110
million firm’s relative value volatility trading
strategy has produced gains of 14.8% and 33.7% through November
for its Global Return and Asia Volatility funds,
Russell Abrams, president and senior portfolio manager, said
the fund has done...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager