Newer funds more transparent, Aksia finds
Thu Dec 8, 2011
A survey of institutional brand hedge funds conducted by
consulting firm Aksia has found a generational shift in
industry transparency, with 26% of funds less than two years
old providing full portfolio disclosure.
This figure differs greatly...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager