Powerful Singaporean ex-minister joins APS
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Singapore-headquartered asset management firm APS Asset
Management has appointed Raymond Lim, a former high ranking
minister in the Singaporean government, as senior adviser and
The company, which manages $2.3 billion in assets, says that
by bringing Lim to the board he will enhance the
firm’s business with institutional clients.
Lim, who entered politics in 2001, has held various
ministerial positions including most...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager