Quantedge bulks up on commodities
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Singapore-based Quantedge Capital says its global macro
strategy, the Quantedge Global Fund, is now weighted more to
Early in the year the fund had a larger allocation to bonds
which helped to boost performance year-to-date. After the
strong rally this year, sovereign bond yields of stronger
countries are now lower, hence the asset class is no longer
seen as so attractive to the fund.
AsiaHedge data shows that the fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager