Prusik Asia small cap fund closing to new investors
Mon Dec 12, 2011
London-based Prusik Investment Management says it is about
to close its long-only absolute return Prusik Asia Small
Companies fund to new investors as the fund nears its $100
million capacity. Year-to-date, the Prusik Asia Small Companies
fund has delivered the best return among the three funds
managed by the group.
Thomas Naughton, a portfolio manager at Prusik Investment,
which also has an office in Singapore, says the two other funds
that the group...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager