State Street pushes for outsourcing in China
Mon Dec 12, 2011
China’s managed funds industry could benefit
from best practices and outsourcing services offered by
third-party service providers, argues global financial service
firm State Street in a new report.
The report, released last week, says that outsourcing
middle- and back-office operations would free up domestic asset
managers to focus...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager