PioneerPath manager Clint Murray readies Lodge Hill
By Rob Copeland
Mon Dec 12, 2011
The long/short manager is the latest to leave Citadel’s incubation platform in recent months.
Another PioneerPath manager is ready to go off on his own,
this time Clint Murray, an alumnus of shuttered Alson Capital
Partners, who plans to launch Lodge Hill Capital next year,
according to people familiar with his plans.
Lodge Hill will employ a long/short strategy primarily
focused on U.S. equities. Murray had managed a $700
million PioneerPath portfolio invested primarily in the stocks
of industrial companies from May 2009 through August 2011 when
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager