Senior marketer Larry Pokora leaves Paulson
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Pokora was a senior vice president for institutional investor relations.
Larry Pokora, one of Paulson & Co.’s top
investor relations executives, left the firm last week.
|| Larry Pokora
Details surrounding the departure and his future plans were
not immediately available. Pokora, a senior vice president for
institutional investor relations, did not respond to a request
for comment and a spokesman for Paulson declined to
Despite what casual observers or competitors...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager