Neuberger fund Dyal buys stake in Paris-based quant group CFM
Tue Dec 13, 2011
Dyal Capital Partners, a private equity fund managed by New
York-based investment management group Neuberger Berman, has
bought a passive minority interest in Capital Fund Management
SA (CFM) – the long-running $5 billion Paris-based
quantitative hedge fund group.
Dyal is acquiring its interest from the estate of
CFM’s founder, Jean-Pierre Aguilar – who
died in a flying accident in 2009. The rest of
Aguilar’s interest has been purchased by
CFM’s senior management team, who will maintain
majority ownership of the firm.
Under the terms...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager