Bridgewater targets corporate pensions with new All Weather fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Dec 15, 2011
All Weather III is designed for company life-cycle funds with daily liquidity.
Workers can’t put their 401(k) savings in a
Bridgewater Associates 2030 Fund, but corporate pensions are
now more likely to use the firm’s leveraged beta
All Weather strategy as part of their custom retirement target
date funds for employees.
management committee meeting earlier this year (Photo:
Ray Dalio’s $120 billion firm, headquartered in
Westport, Connecticut, registered a daily liquidity version of
its popular All Weather Strategy with the Securities and
Exchange Commission this week in an effort to "put a toe in the
water" of the defined contribution market, according to a
person familiar with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager