J.P. Morgan: redemptions are coming, but...
By Jan Alexander
Fri Dec 16, 2011
According to a new survey, investors plan to cash out of some hedge funds, but reinvest in others.
Most institutional investors in hedge funds expect to place
redemption requests by year-end but plan to put the money into
other hedge funds, according to a survey that J.P.
Morgan’s capital introduction group conducted in
November and released last week.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager