Indus Europe adds CFO/CCO, senior TMT analyst
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Dec 16, 2011
More hiring at the fast growing New York firm.
Indus Capital Partners, a $5 billion New York-based global
long/short firm that specializes in Asian equities, has hired
two executives for its quickly expanding Europe fund, according
to people familiar with the situation.
Paul Kim, most recently at Sursum Capital Management, was
hired as a senior analyst covering the technology, media and
telecom sectors. Steven Mecca, the former chief financial and
compliance officer at European-focused equity fund ReachCapital
Management, also recently joined in a similar CFO and CCO role.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager