Indus re-brands growing European fund as Three Bridges Europe
Wed Dec 21, 2011
Indus Capital Partners, the $5 billion New York-based
international long/short equity specialist led by former Soros
partners David Kowitz and Sheldon Kasowitz, is re-branding its
growing European fund as the Three Bridges Europe Fund.
The Indus Europe Fund, which is run by Gene Salamon out of
the firm’s headquarters in New York, has grown
assets under management to nearly $600 million (almost double
the level of a year ago) and now has a dedicated team of some
11 people working on the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager