Revelation closes Special Situations fund to new investors at $400m
Wed Dec 21, 2011
Revelation Capital Management, the Bermuda-based investment
manager of the six-year-old Revelation Special Situations
Offshore Fund, is to close the strategy to new investors at its
current level of $400 million.
Set up in 2005 by former ABN Amro man Chris Kuchanny
– originally as Osmium Capital –
Revelation’s global special sits...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager